Check out our pinterest board on more casual spring-ready looks here.
If you find these outfits inspiring and want to create your own spring wardrobe, go to https://meggallagher.com/ to learn more about our styling services, or email me at email@example.com!
1. White Boots
2. Casual Suit / 3. White Sneaker
4. Green Skirt or Dress / 5. Pleated Skirt
6. Oversized Blazer / 7. Biker Short
8. High Waisted Full Leg Jean / 9. Oversized Trench
For more light layers, check out our Transitional Layers post on the blog here.
10. Same Print Head-to-toe / 11. Animal Dress
Check out our blog post on more ways to wear Animal Print here.
12. Micro Bag / 13. Red Bag / 14. Belt Bag / 15. Top Handle Bag
Check out our blog post on Belt Bags here.
16. Structured Top with Exaggerated Shoulders / 17. Mixing Prints Head-to-toe
18. Sunglasses / 19. Boilersuit
20. Head Bands & Barrettes / 21. Link Jewelry / 22. Bold Color Belt / 23. Architectural Earrings
25. White Double Breasted Blazer / 26. Denim Jacket
27. Head-to-toe Blush Tones
Check out our blog post on How to Wear Blush Tones here.